- How can I get my doctors bought in to telehealth?
- Will Covid’s impact to care delivery last long term?
- How should we prioritize which services need to be offered virtually?
With telehealth demand still going strong in 2021, it’s clear that the shift to virtual care delivery is here to stay.
This level of change is polarizing. Some rush to be at the forefront, while others struggle to get buy-in. In 2022, organizations should develop a strategy for which virtual services make sense.
- Our take: Why many physicians still avoid telehealth
- Our take: Meet the rising bar for virtual patient experience