Adoption of telehealth in cancer care rose significantly during Covid-19, as cancer programs shifted care to the virtual setting when possible to ensure patient and staff safety. Most oncology leaders acknowledge that telehealth is here to stay in cancer care and must now figure out how to integrate it into their strategic plans and improve operations for long-term sustainability. Use the collection of resources below to help you develop and execute a comprehensive telehealth strategy for your cancer program.
- Cheat sheet: Tele-oncology
- Webinar slides: The current landscape of oncology telehealth
- Blog post: How 55 cancer programs are treating patients (and keeping them safe) amid Covid-19
- Research: Is your cancer program maximizing use of telehealth to improve patient care?
- Research: Telehealth data from our 2019 Trending Now in Cancer Care survey
- Research: Telehealth data from our 2018 Trending Now in Cancer Care survey
- Research: Telehealth data from our 2017 Trending Now in Cancer Care survey
- Research: What do consumers want from virtual visits?
- Tool: Virtual visits preferences explorer (see specialty care scenarios)