Advisory Board believes the safety and well-being of our members and staff is paramount as we plan for our in-person events across the country. Keeping this in mind, we will require all attendees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
Please find our current safety protocols below. We will continue to monitor any changes in CDC, WHO, and local guidelines, and will update our protocols as new information becomes available. If we need to change course due to safety, we will give registered attendees as much notice as possible.
We are committed to bringing you a safe and meaningful meeting experience and sincerely hope to see you soon!
What is Advisory Board doing to keep attendees safe?
We are committed to:
- Ensuring that all event staff are fully vaccinated and committed to wearing masks as appropriate.
- Requesting that attendees attest to being fully vaccinated and agree to comply with COVID-19 policy.
- Following room capacity limits to ensure we follow standards for social distancing in session areas.
- Using directional signage to manage the flow of traffic in congested areas.
- Providing food and beverage options that are safely packaged or distributed for minimal contact.
- Ensuring that meeting spaces and meal rooms will be routinely cleaned. High touch areas will have increased cleaning.
- Limiting the amount of physical materials and in-person contact at the registration desk.
What should I expect if I plan to attend an in-person meeting?
We need everyone’s partnership to do our part in keeping our community safe. If you join us for one of our in-person events, please plan to:
- Get fully vaccinated prior to attending the event.
- Adhere to masking in accordance with local regulations.
- Follow relevant guidance provided by the World Health Organization (WHO), CDC or your local health authority.
- Adhere to social distance protocols put in place by the event organizers and respect others’ personal space.
- Immediately notify event staff at any time if you feel unwell or are experiencing flu-like symptoms.
- Adhere to government issued travel restrictions and guidance issued by the region you will be travelling to and the region you are travelling from.
- Evaluate your own health and that of people you are in close contact with; contact the meeting/event organizers if you have concerns.
- Stay home if you feel sick.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or an alcohol-based sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
What should I bring with me to a meeting?
Please be prepared to bring your laptop or tablet with you to the meeting as we will have electronic resources and evaluations for you to use while attending. We will also validate Covid-19 vaccination status when you arrive at the event, so please bring a valid form of vaccination verification (See “What is a valid form of vaccination verification?” below).
If masks are required per local regulations, please bring a mask with you onsite. We also encourage you to bring hand sanitizer and personal pens and paper. For safety, we will limit the amount of shared supplies at our meetings.
What is a valid form of vaccination verification that I need to bring to the event?
Please bring proof of Covid-19 vaccination with you to the event. Valid forms of vaccination verification that we will accept include:
- Your completed Covid-19 vaccination card
- A picture of your completed Covid-19 vaccination card
- A third party app or “Vaccine Passport” validating your vaccination status, such as Clear Health Pass, MyIRMobile, etc.
Do I have to wear a mask?
We require all attendees to adhere to masking in accordance with local regulations. Our event staff will be fully vaccinated and will wear masks as appropriate.
Are there capacity restrictions in place at the meeting venue?
There are no longer capacity limits or social distancing requirements at our meeting venues. While we are not limiting capacity in meeting spaces, we will have options for attendees to spread out and comfortably interact with each other. As always we will continue to follow state and local guidelines and create a space for attendees to comfortably and safely gather at our events.
Will food and beverage be provided?
Food and beverage options will depend on the specific meeting you are attending. We will share the meeting agenda with you prior to the event dates along with details on meals provided. At any meeting, our goal will always be to provide food and beverage in the safest manner possible.
Will there be printed materials and resources?
For safety, we will limit printed materials and shared supplies at our meetings. We encourage you to bring your devices in order to take full advantage of virtual resources, meeting materials, evaluations and polls.