Expert panel: Why (and how) infusion care needs to change
March 4, 2021
1:00 PM - 2:30 PMAmerica/New_York
The session aims to foster better cross-sector understanding around provider-based infusion services and how infusion care needs to change to achieve the right care in the right setting at the right price. Each panelist will provide insight into their sector’s perspectives on provider-based infusion services and their priorities and concerns about the future of infusion. Panelists will represent health plans, employers, private practice providers, and health systems.
- Lindsey Amerine, Pharm.D., Director of Pharmacy, UNC Health
- Rhonda Henschel, Senior Director of Payer Services, U.S. Oncology Network
- Anne Ladd, Director of Purchaser Innovation, Purchaser Business Group on Health (PBGH)
- Robinson Ortiz, M.D., Senior Medical Director of Oncology, Cigna Healthcare
Facilitator: Deirdre Saulet, Ph.D., Advisory Board
Things You’ll Learn:
- How are employer perspectives influencing decisions about infusion site-of-care?
- What opportunities do health plan leaders see for collaboration around provider-based infusion services?
- How are providers re-envisioning infusion care to ensure high-quality care for their patients?