A digital front door strategy can be a win-win for patients and providers. If executed effectively, a digital front door strategy can expand access, drive patient activation, improve operational efficiency, and lower costs–all while satisfying patients. Our five step process will help your organisation take a disciplined and goal-oriented approach to building your digital front door:
- Establish objectives for your digital front door strategy
- Define and track metrics tied to strategic objectives
- Gather patient input to understand what patients value and use
- Make sure you have the back-end support for your front-end solution
- Consider partnerships and whether it makes to build or buy
Use this checklist to guide a discussion on how to get started with your digital front door strategy.